Friday, July 9, 2010

Just got my final grades from AAMPLE and ...

I passed. Got a B for Negotiable Instruments and a C :( for 4th Amendment. I am really happy that I got in, but down about my 4th grade. I felt like I knew a lot more in 4th, but just didn't figure out a good way to put it all down on paper. I ran out of time and felt like I was writing a novel and not an answer. Need to work on this, and will have all of the next year to.

I know that there will be a lot of people going through AAMPLE next year and I wanted to write more about the experience, but I was just hung up on my test results. I will try to write a week by week account of my AAMPLE experience.

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me how the Negotiable instruments exam went. I am anxious to know what material was mostly covered on the exam. Any exam tips would be appreciated from someone that has gone through what I am currently going through. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete